Enter Test Results
Test results are entered for charged Tests as soon as the results are ready from the lab. To enter a Test result,
1. Click on the Update
icon on the listed Test you which to enter a result for. The will open up the result page for editing.
2. There are five different result formats. These include.
- Tests with several result parameters with predefined ranges
- Tests with several result parameters without predefined ranges
- Antibiotics format with Antibiotics table parameters
- Antigens format with Antigens table parameters
- Test with only notes input field where you can enter the results as notes
3. Fill is the test result(s) as appropriate.
4. The results are saved automatically for parameters that are in table formats.
5. For those that are just notes, click on the Save
. button on your bottom right corner, to save the result.
6. Enter the Sample type, e.g. Blood, Urine, etc, into the Sample field before you save.
7. Also Enter the Test Method used if necessary, before you save.